Do you dream of an unforgettable senior year? Do you have a must do list before you graduate and begin the rest of your life? We would love to hear what is on your bucket list. While we are making our list; don't forget to add 'Take Senior Pictures' to that list!
Your senior pictures will last a lifetime, and become very meaningful as you continue on your path into adulthood. Your senior pictures will become a statement of your teenage freshness as you close your high school chapter and enter the next chapter of your life. As you are finishing high school and planning for college, taking time off, or enter the workforce make sure you take time to capture life's moments.
Here are some helpful tips as you prepare for your senior photo shoot.
1. Plan several outfits
- Keep your outfits visually simple
- Bring one timeless outfit
- Be comfortable
- Accentuate your best features
2. Wear light jewelry & Normal makeup
3. Guys should be clean shaven or well groomed
- Bring props that represent you
5. If you have a letter jacket or class ring, bring them
6. Bring Mom!
Most importantly have fun, and smile!